C2NET Project attended the 8th International Conference on Interoperability for Enterprise Systems and Applications (I-ESA2016) that was held in Guimaraes (Portugal) from March 31st-April 1st 2016.
C2NET members participated in the workshop of I-ESA’16 conferenced tilted: “Cloud Collaborative Manufacturing Networks”, chaired by Raul Poler. The objective of this workshop was to present the results of research performed in the Cloud Collaborative Manufacturing Networks (C2NET), the Horizon 2020 European project and to compare with research performed in related H2020 projects, in academia and in industry. Topics included Cloud-enabled tools for Supply Chains Collaboration, and for Optimization of Collaborative Planning as well as Cloud Platforms for Networked Enterprises and Cloud Data Collection from real-world resources and from virtualisation of resources.
The dissemination actions performed during the workshop were the following ones:
- Supply Network Collaboration: C2NET Pilots needs and validation scenarios: Eduardo Saiz, Leila Saari, Carlos Agostinho and Joseba Arana
- Towards a cloud-based platform for enabling supply chain collaboration: Raúl Peña-Ortiz, Borja Ramis-Ferrer, Emili Miedes, Angelica Nieto, Rubén de Juan-Marín, José L. Martínez -Lastra
- A Framework for Modern Industry Data Collection: Carlos Agostinho, Jean-Pierre Lorré, Sudeep Ghimire, Joaquim Pereira, Yazid Benazzouz
- Optimization Algorithms for Collaborative Manufacturing and Logistics Processes: Beatriz Andres, Leila Saari, Matthieu Lauras and Fernando Eizaguirre
- C2NET Project: Tools for agile collaboration: Frédérick Bénaben, Zheng Jiang, Tiexin Wang, Jacques Lamothe, Carlos Agostinho, Sudeep Ghimire, Raquel Melo, Yazid Benazzouz, Jean-Pierre Lorré