This deliverable D8.9 is the first report of Task 8.5 C2NET Exploitation Business Model and Users Contrasts. Task 8.5 is focused on creating a contrasted bridge between the RTD activities and the project expected impact objectives. To do so, the following activities have been planned:
1. A8.5.1. Identify the C2NET potential Value Opportunities [M07-M12];
2. A8.5.2. Identify C2NET potential Business Concepts [M13-M15];
3. A8.5.3. Define the C2NET Business Model [M15-M19];
4. A8.5.4. Elaborate a Quantitative-Economic view of the C2NET Business Model [M19-M24];
5. A8.5.5. Test the C2NET Business Model Quantitative-Economic viability through MVP with lead users (Pilots) [M25-M36].
Deliverable D8.9 covers the developments performed in activities A.8.5.1, A8.5.2 and A8.5.3:
- Through A.8.5.1, twenty six potential Value Opportunities have been identified in the form revenue streams.
- Through A.8.5.2, the previous Value Opportunities have been integrated into three Business Concepts related to C2NET Middleware and DCF, C2NET COT, OPT and UCP, and C2NET CPL. These Business Concepts have been characterised according to four dimensions, i.e. Customer segment(s), specific Value (problems or needs solved), Competitors and Distinct value.
- Through A.8.5.3, C2NET Business Model nine building blocks’ main drivers have been defined.
Once defined the C2NET Business Model, a Quantitative-Economic view of the C2NET Business Model will be performed in activity A8.5.4, whose viability will be tested through MVP with lead users (Pilots) in activity A8.5.5. Both activities’ developments will be described in deliverable D8.10.