The deliverable D1.1 “Industrial scenarios addressed by C2NET Platform” summarises the main manufacturing planning processes of the industrial pilots involved in the C2NET project. It represents the current production and management state of the following industrial pilot scenarios:
- Pilot 1 – Automotive: in collaboration with FAURECIA and NOVATEC Companies,
- Pilot 2 – Dermo-Cosmetics: in collaboration with Pierre Fabre Dermo Cosmetics Company,
- Pilot 3 – Metalworking SMEs Network: in collaboration with FLEXFELINA and Antonio Abreu Metalworking Companies,
- Pilot 4 – Hydraulic and Lubrication Systems: in collaboration with FluidHouse Company.
The deliverable reflects the approach taken to help the industrial pilots become aware of the C2NET technical capabilities and potentiality, and the same time expresses their needs and future expectations from the project.
Hence, it includes:
- The definition of the methodology used to evaluate the current status of the pilots processes from a planning perspective,
- The description of the industrial pilots processes according to their different scenarios and manufacturing strategies
- The pilot’s analysis of their present state and forecasting towards the future, using C2NET project as the foundation to reach that state.
- A preliminary market assessment addressing a SWOT analysis of C2NET and perform a comparison between the project and other competitors.
In summary, main results from deliverable D1.1 are grouped in 3 categories: 1. The list of industrial processes identified in each C2NET pilot; 2. The steps identified for C2NET to support the transition from the AS-IS situations to the desired TO-BE cases; 3. The preliminary market positioning.